Re: emacspeak : stty problem

Thank you, I try the server "eflite". This server looks like the only one that work, but is OK. I have just another question, Do you know how to work with emacspeak together with "esd" ? I tried "esddps emacspeak" but this doesn't work, the only way to make the emacspeak work is first kill the esd server.

 Thank you,
       Gustavo Halperin

Robert D. Crawford wrote:

gustavo halperin <ggh.develop@gmail.com> writes:

I installed the emacspeak, but all the servers have the same error.

What server do you need to run?  Do you have a hardware synth?  If not,
which software synth do you want to use?  If you are looking to use a
free synth, did you install flite and all the other things that are
necessary to use it, like eflite?

The answers to these questions will help to know where to look next.

rdc