Re: emacspeak : stty problem

gustavo halperin <ggh.develop@gmail.com> writes:

> I have just another question, Do you know how to work with emacspeak
> together with "esd" ? I tried "esddps emacspeak" but this doesn't work,
> the only way to make the emacspeak work is first kill the esd server.

Not sure, as I never to my knowledge used esd.  You might want to try
the list archive search for the emacspeak mailing list at:

http://www.cs.vassar.edu/cgi-bin/emacspeak-search

If you cannot find anything here, you might want to subscribe to the
mailing list.  There are several users on the list and maybe someone
will know how to help you.

rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford