emacspeak : stty problem

Hello

I installed the emacspeak, but all the servers have the same error. When I test the servers using for example "tcl accent" I get an error in the line when is call the "stty" function, for example:
 /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers# tcl accent

 Error: stty: standard input: Input/output error

     while executing

 "exec stty sane 9600 raw  -echo crtscts <  $port "

     ("Linux" arm line 3)

     invoked from within

 "switch -exact  -- $machine {

     DEC { #osf and ultrix

         exec stty sane 9600 raw  -echo < $port

         exec stty ixon ixoff  <  $port

     }

  ..."

     (file "accent" line 843)

and if I test this command I get an Input/output error, for example:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers# stty sane 9600 raw -echo crtscts < /dev/ttyS0

 stty: standard input: Input/output error

Any Idea what can be the problem ??

By the way, the file /dev/ttyS0 have the group "dialout" and the user that I'm using is part of this group, the permissions of the file /dev/ttyS0 are "c---rw---- 1 root dialout".

 Thank you in advance,
       Gustavo Halperin