Re: GNOME new file selection dialogs

Marc Wilson wrote:

>On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 03:14:52AM +0400, ??????? ?????? wrote:
>

>>If you want *nix then try lynx =)
>>

>Thank you, but I'm already using links2 in GUI mode and quite happy with
>it.  I use lynx as well when it's appropriate but why anyone would
>voluntarily use firefox continues to escape me.

Why anyone would voluntarily use links2 in GUI mode escapes ME.

In all seriousness, links2 GUI is quite a nice browser, but links has
become a victim of version fragmentation, imho, and it can sometimes be
difficult for people to realise that there IS a gui version, and which
is that gui version.

afaik, there are 3 major versions of links.

In addition, there are some sites that I have never been able to use
links on (I rarely use the gui version) - such as localhost:631 (CUPS
printer management)