Re: CUPS 1.2: /dev uris will not work (by design)

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 10:21:06PM -0700, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> Go figure.  I need a functioning system.

And you're therefore using unstable because...?

Revert the CUPS install, then.  Next time actually *manage* your box, if
such things are important to you.

Myself, I've not allowed it to install and don't plan to until I have time
to (a) test it, and (b) easily back it out when it breaks.  Debian's CUPS
is always brittle at best and fundamentally b0rken at worst.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Macho does not prove mucho.  -- Zsa Zsa Gabor
 msw@cox.net |