Debina Installation ISO DVD Image Files

Dear Sir,

I have downloaded DVD ISO Images files from this below location: -

in this section the file size its shows 4.4G for debian-31r2-i386-binary-1, but when I am downloading it give me 372MB and for the another file debian-31r2-i386-binary-2 it shows 4.1G but when I downloads it gives me 127MB.

So is this file ok or has to be correct 4 GB? I have doubt just because of this sizes. And is it according to above MB’s then even I can burn on normal 700MB CD’s right? So what’s the meaning of DVD ISO Files? I didn’t get?

Please help me.