Re: keyboard not working anymore in Xorg

Þann 2006-05-26, 12:09:20 (+0200) skrifaði Bart Schelstraete:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the current Debian 'unstable', and since yesterday my X
> doesn't accept the key inputs anymore. When I press a key, nothing
> happens. So my X is unusable.
>
> I noticed the log below, somebody who knows what I can do about this?

What changed between the two days? Did you upgrade any packages?

I dont recognise these error messages so I cant help you out of the
box but maby we can find some kind of an error diagnosis :-)

Oli