Re: firefox printing not displaying Letter (8.5x11 inch) choice paper, closest is hp-us-government-letter (203x253 mm)

Edward Shornock wrote:
On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 12:54:23AM -0400, Mitchell Laks wrote:

On Monday 15 May 2006 00:21, Mitchell Laks wrote:

I just saved my bookmarks and blew away my .mozilla directory and now mozilla prints fine again. I don't know how it got its complicated commands options before, however now they are gone and printing is wonderfully simple again.
and it works.

From my experiences, it can be fixed by removing any lines from
$FF_PROFILE_DIR/prefs.js that contain lines that start with
    user_pref("print.tmp

Deleting those lines from prefs.js has fixed the problem for me in the
past.  I don't know what exactly causes the screw up like that though.
:/

Sure didn't do anything here.
In fact I can no longer print anything from FireFox.
Of course I couldn't print anything before this either.