Re: firefox printing not displaying Letter (8.5x11 inch) choice paper, closest is hp-us-government-letter (203x253 mm)

On Sunday 14 May 2006 16:10, Florian Kulzer wrote:

> There have been some problems reported recently related to xprint and
> the upgrade to Xorg 7.0. If you use xprint you can try
>
> /etc/init.d/xprint restart
Thanks Florian,

I should have mentioned that I am using cups and I prefer to be using
cupsys-bsd to provide the lpr command.

I have tried upgrading my whole system (apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade)
removing the
mozilla-firefox
removing xprint-common
removing xprint.

then i tried to restore the mozilla-firefox (now called firefox i believe) as
well as also tried with and without xprint.

I am stymied. The mozilla "printer properties" dialog gives me a huge list of
paper types, none of which is the Usual us letter type on my cups run
hplaserjet printer.

What package is responsible for that?

Thanks,

Mitchell