Re: [OT] Re: Problem with T-bird (was Re: Mail Issues (pt 2 ))

On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 14:12 -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 03:05:12PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 14:42 -0500, Grant Thomas wrote:
> > > I'll bite:
> > > I can't stand it when you guys hijack a thread like this.
> > > And over something so silly!!
> > >
> > > Everyone knows that CLI tools are dead.
> > > Windows has sooo much of the market share that *nix will die a slow
> > > horrible death!!!
> >
> > Have you ever seen a fiscal quarter where MSFT has not increased
> > sales?
>
> AHA! Look, we got another one! come on... burn baby burn!

I've used (at home) nothing but Linux for the past 5 (or 6, I
forget) years.  So I'm not some turd like that Dirk who started
the "Windows is the better OS for running a FTP server".  I've even
donated to SPI.

Still, it's delusional to deny that they are a juggernaut.  It's
headline news when their revenue is up by "only" single digit %
points.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I am working for the time when unqualified blacks, browns and
women join the unqualified men in running our government."
State Rep. Sissy Farenthold, (D-Corpus Christi, TX)