Re: My visit to google has been censored

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 05:59:41PM -0700, formless void wrote:
> Hi My Dear Debianist,
>
> Where I can find a debian package which prevents
> firefox browser to reload the pages that I visited?

Are you talking about using a cached copy of the page?  I would use
'squid' (package of same name) for that.

> Another strange thing happen to me is that I'm unable
> to directly visit google when I start my internet
> connection freshly and has to do detour which means I
> have to go to any other site first and then the google
> can be visited.

What does firefox say when you first try to visit google?  If I set my
start-up page to google, it goes there as normal.

> I assume that google has the high technology to
> anti-censor its customers, which is very good.  Is my
> point right?

I know nothing about that, but it would be hard to set something like
that up.

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
Only fools are quoted.