My visit to google has been censored

Hi My Dear Debianist,

Where I can find a debian package which prevents
firefox browser to reload the pages that I visited?

Another strange thing happen to me is that I'm unable
to directly visit google when I start my internet
connection freshly and has to do detour which means I
have to go to any other site first and then the google
can be visited.

I assume that google has the high technology to
anti-censor its customers, which is very good.  Is my
point right?