Re: sx audio stream only for windows??

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 13:50 -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> > I don't know what the problem is, every song uses the same codec - MS
> > Windows Media Audio 2 (ffmpeg audio) according to xine.  So if the first
> > song plays the others should also.
> >
> > I just run
> >
> > xine http://200.43.193.192/radio3/soft.wsx
> >
> > I have never set up a special config file for xine.  Running the latest
> > sid and xine-ui.
> >

> that command runs OK. Goes to 2nd song OK.
> Running Sarge and xine-gui v0.99.3.
> Sad to say I can't tell you why your xine doesn't go on or why mplayer
> gets an eof...
>
> Except what you just said (So if the first song plays the others should
> also.) does not entirely seem true because of that header that gets
> thrown in. I got "Dream about me" for #2 and xine did a buffering skip
> at that point and mplayer got an eof.

I get some buffering problems during the song playback but not until the
about the third song, mplayer always stopped after the first song.  Do
you know of a way to increase the buffer size in xine or mplayer as I
have problems when I listen to KABC?

> Don't know what that means :-( I only use mplayer to listen to KUSC
> classical music.

I listen KUSC also.  I built their transmitter facility on top of Mt.
Harvard.