Re: sx audio stream only for windows??

gustavo halperin wrote:
Hello

There some address for audio stream that work only for windows, for example the next one:
 http://200.43.193.192/radio3/soft.wsx
If you put the above address in the "winmedia" we hear an introduction of a radio and then the music, but with "mplayer" or "aviplay" we just hear the introduction of the radio and nothing more. Please, if you can, try the above address and let me know if there are any way to listen this kind of audio streams from linux.

Thank you very much in advance,
            Gustavo

After the first clip I get:
Ahhhh, stream_chunck size is too small: 4
Error while parsing chunk header
A: 236.5 (03:56.5) 12.2% 0%

Exiting... (End of file)

with MPlayer 1.0pre6-3.2.3