Re: sx audio stream only for windows??

Dale Hair wrote:
On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 17:39 +0300, gustavo halperin wrote:

But, How ??? In my case when I run xine ( > xine http://200.43.193.192/radio3/soft.wsx) I also hear just the first song, how do you run Xine. Did do pass some especial option ??
   Thank you,
         Gustavo Halperin

I don't know what the problem is, every song uses the same codec - MS
Windows Media Audio 2 (ffmpeg audio) according to xine.  So if the first
song plays the others should also.

I just run
xine http://200.43.193.192/radio3/soft.wsx

I have never set up a special config file for xine.  Running the latest
sid and xine-ui.

that command runs OK. Goes to 2nd song OK.
Running Sarge and xine-gui v0.99.3.
Sad to say I can't tell you why your xine doesn't go on or why mplayer gets an eof...

Except what you just said (So if the first song plays the others should also.) does not entirely seem true because of that header that gets thrown in. I got "Dream about me" for #2 and xine did a buffering skip at that point and mplayer got an eof.

Don't know what that means :-( I only use mplayer to listen to KUSC classical music.