Re: ipw2200 wireless network card stops working

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 04:01:26PM -0500, Mumia W wrote:
> Digby Tarvin wrote:
> >
> >[...] At times it is so frequent as to make
> >working on a text console almost impossible.
> >[...]
>
> $ setterm -msg off
>
> $ man setterm

Thanks, but I really mentioned that more as an indication of frequency.

I'm not that keen on hiding the symptoms of an underlying problem.

One of the reasons I was using a console screen was to keep an eye
on when problems were occuring, without having to keep one eye on
an xconsole..

Regards,
DigbyT
http://www.digbyt.com