Fully Encrypted Message

Message : dongo

*Good day *

*This is a fully Encrypted Message for Security Reasons *

*Please Do not ask how I got your contact because .....that I will explain later*

*I am A US Soldier(NAME AND LOCATION WITHHELD), I served with the 1st Armored Division in Iraq.

*My Colleagues and I moved funds $25M USD belonging to Saddam Hussein *

*Click on this link to read about the events that took place here *

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm/

*Basically I have contacted you, so you can keep my share for me in a your safe offshore account in Nigeria.*

*We will divide the 45%/45% and 10% will be kept aside for expenses*

*This is confidential and should not be discussed with anyone. *

*There is no risk involved whatsoever because we have covered this up since 2003*

*If you are interested i will send you the full details *

*Please reply me ASAP *