Re: dhcpcd loses IP address after update [debian unstable]

What other programs cause similar behaviour? (like zeroconf)
I been wrestling with my wireless card and it keeps dropping my
connection after a while. i thought it was my driver, but it is probably
something like zeroconf (and I will check when I get out of work),

What is it about the ifconfig listing that gives it away as running
zeroconf?

Anton