Re: Integration of Spamassassin with exim 3

Le Mercredi 3 Mai 2006 11:13, Martin A. Brooks a écrit :
> I've never used (or heard of!) Sympa so I couldn't tell you. I do know
> that mailman integrates with exim4 just fine, though.  Are you commited
> to using Sympa?

We (ObjectWeb consortium) are using Sympa since 1999. Nowadays we have more
than 700 lists. So the migration to mailmann should be a quite difficult.

I'll follow your advise and try to migrate to Exim 4. I'll try to get more
help on the integration of Exim 4 with Sympa on the Sympa mailing lists. On
the Internet, I can find easily some documentation about the integration of
Sympa with Exim 3 but not with the 4th version.

Thanks and regards

--
Xavier MOGHRABI