Re: Social Contract

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 02:42:32PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> The short, short form is that EICs
> are issued for people being irresponsible (like, having kids while well below
> the poverty level),

how exactly is my employee, who lost his job when his company
outsourced his job to the far east, being irresponsible? He was a
model employee, good time in, liked by all etc. Had two kids and a
wife. Now he's shlepping burgers for me and gets EIC. How exactly is
he irresponsible? Hmm? Please don't make such broad generalizations,
they are inflammatory and inappropriate.