Re: Social Contract

Steve Lamb wrote:
Christopher Nelson wrote:

So you are most definately Right Wing, as the DFSG,
which support personal rights; changing the way 'traditional software'
is developed; and is not business-associated; scares and irks you so
greatly.

    DFSG is no more supportive of personal rights than proprietary software.

Hear, hear.

But also no less.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.