KVMs and the 2.6 Kernel

I've posted before about some mouse problems with the 2.6 kernel.  I've
finally tracked it down to the KVM.  Right now I'm using a 4 port KVM
that was never any problem until the 2.6 kernel.  Now that I know that
the flakey mouse behavior I'm experiencing is from the KVM, I want to
replace it.  I have heard about people using KVMs with the newer
kernels without problems.  (I'm currently using Sid with the 2.6.15
kernel, but may be using Ubuntu on a few when Dapper Drake comes out.)

I'm using a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo, both cordless.  The mouse is
optical and I do use the scroll wheel a lot (that's where the problem
is).  I don't know if that makes a difference, but it might be worth
mentioning.

I am hoping to move to an 8 port KVM.  I usually work with some of my
systems through ssh, but it would be nice to be able to have 8 ports so
I can switch over when needed.  If necessary, though, I can use a 4
port.  If possible, I'd like to find one with an on screen display.  It
isn't necessary, but it would be helpful.  A quick change time would be
helpful, as well.  While the 2-6 seconds my current KVM doesn't sound
like much, when I'm testing software and have to switch back and forth,
it can be a pain.

If anyone is using KVMs that work well with the 2.6 kernel, I'd like to
hear what works, what kind of mouse and keyboard you're using and if
there are any problems.  I've seen some good ones on New Egg, with
reviews that said they've used Linux, but the kernel version is never
mentioned.

Thanks for any recommendations of what to use or avoid or any
experiences anyone can share about KVMs and the 2.6 kernel.

Thanks.

Hal