Re: google_desktop_tool

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:35:17 -0700
Paul Johnson wrote:

> You give Google too little credit.  Except for the whole China thing,
> when has Google done the wrong thing?

That trivializes "the whole China thing."

"The whole China thing" is very, very serious.

-c

P.S.  On a more personal note, I have a different gripe with Google:
they depend on Linux, they may never have come into being without
Linux, but their support of the community that uses Linux as a
workstation OS is for shit.

		(remove "snip-me." to email)