Re: good anti-virus software to use?

>  Actually, I should asy, I want to find anti-spyware/adware/virus stuff,
>  just to make the workstation safe when connect to the Internet.

Dr.Web, well proven for me on Win and Lin. Always has 100% detection
rates if you believe the VB tests. Never had a virus on Linux though it
seems.
But spyware/adware is explicitly designed for Windows and mostly IE,
just like all but 6 (or 11 - depending on the school of thought)
viruses.

Kind Regards,
B.Hoffmann

Linux User #398054

-Foresight Linux- -Ubuntu- -Debian (Sarge)-