apt-update errors

W: GPG error: http://ftp.debian-unofficial.org sarge Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY D5642BC86823D007
W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.tuke.sk sarge-backports Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY EA8E8B2116BA136C
W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.nerim.net sarge Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
07DC563D1F41B907

I see that I need a public key to get though these errors, but I am clueless
how to obtain and install these items.

Rob
--
Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA