Re: QT Designer errors

Marc Shapiro wrote:

> Jan Schledermann wrote:
>

>>Those headers should reside in /usr/include/qt3, in a standard debian
>>install.
<snip>
> the program compiled without error, but...  Can anyone tell me what I
> need to set in Designer so that it will use libqt-mt automatically, for
> all compiles, so that I don't have to remember to manually change
> Makefile each time?

What I always do, is to only install the multi-threaded stuff. Then yu get
it by default. Compiling other peoples stuff most of the time involves
running the configure script which also correctly sees the mt libraries.
regards
Jan

--
** Do not use the reply-to address. It'll end up in the trash can
** Mail me at: janATschledermann.or"REMOVE_THIS"g