Re: QT Designer errors

Jan Schledermann wrote:

Those headers should reside in /usr/include/qt3, in a standard debian
install.
The package providing these hearders is: libqt3-mt-dev.
I suppose that if you are not using the multi-threaded model they would be
in libqt3-dev.
Thanks, Jan (and also Andre), I had neglected to install the -dev package. It seems to me that it should be included as a dependancy for QT Designer. Installing libqt3-mt-dev solved that problem, but Makefile was set up to use libqt, instead of libqt-mt. I changed that line and the program compiled without error, but... Can anyone tell me what I need to set in Designer so that it will use libqt-mt automatically, for all compiles, so that I don't have to remember to manually change Makefile each time?

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail