Re: QT Designer errors

Marc Shapiro wrote:

> I am trying to go through the Quick Start tutorial for QT Designer, but
<snip>
> Am I missing something?  I can not find a file named qmodules.h, nor one
> named qconfig.h, anywhere on my system.  I have tried uninstalling and
> reinstalling QT Designer, to no avail.  I have looked for a package
> containing either of these files with dpkg -S, also with no luck.
>
> Does anyone know what I am missing?  What have I done wrong?  Is this a
> bug that should be reported?

Those headers should reside in /usr/include/qt3, in a standard debian
install.
The package providing these hearders is: libqt3-mt-dev.
I suppose that if you are not using the multi-threaded model they would be
in libqt3-dev.

Best regards
Jan

--
** Do not use the reply-to address. It'll end up in the trash can
** Mail me at: janATschledermann.or"REMOVE_THIS"g