Re: About initng and speeding up boot (was: Re: init script editor)

I hav no problems =)
The only small disadvantage -- default init scripts doesn't contain hddtemp, but i've wrote it manualy

2006/4/18, Rogério Brito < rbrito@ime.usp.br>:
Hi, Florian.

On Apr 18 2006, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> If you have disabled all services that you can do without and you are
> still unhappy about the boot-up time, you might want to take a look at
> the "initng" package. Quoting from the package description:
(...)
>  Homepage: http://initng.thinktux.net

I had already thought about using initng, but my conservative side kept
me from installing it. Could you or other users of it give us some
feedback about how it works currently in a Debian system?

I'm quite interested to know.

Thanks, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:   http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/