Re: init script editor

lostson wrote:
On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 22:29 +0100, Wulfy wrote:
lostson wrote:
Hello I was talking to a friend of mine about speeding up the boot process
and he said there was a nice gui init script editor for debian but
couldnt remember the name. Anyone know the name of this tool, thanks.
If you're using KDE, ksysv is the tool you want.

 Umm I dont use KDE Gnome GTK option ?
Please reply on-list as it helps others with similar problems...

I don't use GNOME myself, but I think you'll find something similar in the gnome-systems-tools package.

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.