Re: Another bug of debian package --- Validation issue

formless void <formlessv@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If one has a heart to run free servive, people will
> aprreciate it
>
> If one run a free service with a cheating, it is not
> moral

You still have to prove the cheating part. You haven't been very
convincing so far.

> Let's have a look at one example
>
> Imagine a street seller sold food to the people who
> passed by.  One of them ate it and got an alergy.
> He/she died in the hospital.  The street seller may
> not get caught.  However, do you think the government
> will ignore the case and let it happen twice?

There are big, "established" companies out there that *sell* software
of much worse quality the Debian. Go pick on them first!

Oh, no fun, there will be nobody there to answer your mails. The best
you'll get is a standard answer: "we are glad to hear from you, blah,
blah, ... we will be looking into this, blah, blah, ... Thank you for
using (paying us the big bucks for a piece of crap) our products." Try
suing them! No chance either. Their licenses don't guarantee anything.
You won't even get to court. Not even in USA, where the most stupid
lawsuits of the world happen. The government tried to sue and still
nothing has happened.

I think you get the picture
Andrei
P.S. Please don't send the same message 4 times to the list.
(Albert Einstein)