Re: Another bug of debian package --- Validation issue

If one has a heart to run free servive, people will
aprreciate it

If one run a free service with a cheating, it is not
moral

Let's have a look at one example

Imagine a street seller sold food to the people who
passed by.  One of them ate it and got an alergy.
He/she died in the hospital.  The street seller may
not get caught.  However, do you think the government
will ignore the case and let it happen twice?