Re: packages: apache, gd, mysql...

Yeah, see if I go ahead and try to install "php4-mysql", I have to
install the unstable version which I wouldn't want because it will
also upgrade a lot of other packages to the unstable version. How come
I can't have mysql support with php4 and be stable???

So just for me to have php4 and mysql support with apache, is it worth
doing all these updates to unstable?? My system is for personal use
only as I use it for learning and experimenting purposes, but I still
wouldn't want to have a system that crashes at random.

Seems unfortunate to have to upgrade all those packages to unstable
just to get mysql support... I wish all programs would just support
postgres!

Bart