Re: Another bug of debian package --- Validation issue

--- Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 04:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
> formless void <formlessv@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Xandros has the reputation of 2006 award winning
> from
> > Linux World and this is true if you google it
> >
> > http://www.xandros.com/news/press/release56.html
>
> What is that Linux World. Googeling for it shows a
> few sites that
> don't seem related.

Here it is
http://linux.sys-con.com/

Distrowatch lists Xandros on
> place 18 ...
> >
> > Have a look at the comment at

If you are a true IT person, you would be able to
figure out which one is more credible using your
logical mind, would you?

I can pretty know who is LinuxWorld, but I can't tell
who is Distrowatch which even doesn't have a physical
address to contact ---- Web Credibility (google it)
!!!