Re: Another bug of debian package --- Validation issue

On Sunday 16 April 2006 21:19, formless void wrote:

> I can pretty know who is LinuxWorld, but I can't tell
> who is Distrowatch which even doesn't have a physical
> address to contact ---- Web Credibility (google it)

DistroWatch has a contact email address listed on every single page and a
full physical address with two telephone numbers listed on the "About"
pages (http://distrowatch.com/about). It has had those for years.

What DistroWatch does NOT have (as opposed to LinuxWorld) is
Microsoft-sponsored anti-Linux propaganda on its web pages.

Ladislav