Re: Today's disaster with xorg update

> > (I suppose on the upside of all this massive breakage, I finally have a

> > reason to figure out how X works. :-/)

> This is what happens if we stay long enough with Sid. Cheer up, that's

> supposed to be the fun part :)

Well, I've been using sid for years and I've never been in this state of chaos before; I had to uninstall all xorg related packages and install them again (I'm happy to have one local machine with apt-proxy, so I haven't wasted time downloading everything again :) ).

--

Toshiro

http://www.viera.name