Re: trouble getting my wireless stuff to work

i did some more research and it turns out that the midwifi driver will work
with the D-link G650-B4. but when i tried compiling the driver (module?) i
got the same error messages which i got trying to compile the host ap driver.

--
thanks,

tom arnall
north spit, ca