Re: trouble getting my wireless stuff to work

WPA.http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/http://hostap.epitest.fi/wpa_supplicant/   ;
> Good Luck,    Dave

Looks like whether or not there's a working Linux
driver for your wireless card depends on the hardware
revision of your particular card. For your card there
appear to be 3 revisions and only 1 (C1) is reported
to have a working native Linux driver. Check out this
link to help you figure out which revision you have:
http://support.dlink.com/products/DWLG650.asp

If you are lucky and have the C1 revision, use the
MadWiFi Linux driver. If not, try the Prism or Madwifi
drivers and if you can't get them to work, fall back
to the ndiswrapper approach -- but if at all possible
use a native Linux driver.

Once you've figured out if you have the C1 revision or
not, post back here if you need help with getting the
driver included in the kernel and other setup, or if
you need help with ndiswrapper.

HTH

Mark