What are the best aptitude dist-upgrade options to use with Debian Sid

I was doing a aptitude update && aptitude dist-upgrade and got this:

--
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
Building tag database... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  exim4-daemon-light gnutls-bin libcupsys2 libgnutls11 libldap2 mutt
The following NEW packages will be automatically installed:
  tzdata
The following packages will be automatically REMOVED:
  libgnutls12
  tzdata
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libgnutls12
  console-common dpkg dselect e2fslibs e2fsprogs libblkid1 libc6 libc6-dev libc6-i686 libcomerr2 libpq4 libss2
  libtasn1-2 libtasn1-2-bin libuuid1 linux-image-2.6-686-smp linux-image-2.6.16-1-686-smp linux-source-2.6.16
  locales lsb-base make makedev tar
23 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 72.8MB of archives. After unpacking 2408kB will be freed.
  exim4-daemon-light: Depends: libgnutls12 (>= 1.2.5) but it is not installable
  mutt: Depends: libgnutls12 (>= 1.2.5) but it is not installable
  libgnutls11: Depends: libgnutls12 (>= 1.2.5) but it is not installable
  gnutls-bin: Depends: libgnutls12 (>= 1.2.5) but it is not installable
  libcupsys2: Depends: libgnutls12 (>= 1.2.5) but it is not installable
  libldap2: Depends: libgnutls12 (>= 1.2.5) but it is not installable
Resolving dependencies...

Keep the following packages at their current version:
libgnutls12 [1.2.9-2 (unstable, unstable, now)]
libtasn1-2 [0.2.17-1 (now)]
libtasn1-2-bin [0.2.17-1 (now)]

Score is -37

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]
--

Exim4 and mutt have never been broken before and I've got the latest gnulibtls12 installed
but aptitude says that it is not installable? and that it will remove libgnutls12 but in order

I don't really get aptitude's printout but it does not give me confidence to do a dist-upgrade
although I suspect it will work just fine or?

Of course I could choose not to upgrade at all because everything is working just fine but what's the fun in that...

Any recommendations on what options are useful in these situations? -f fix broken?