Upgraded to FVWM 2.5 and I need help.

Hi,

I recently upgraded from fvwm 2.5 from 2.4.x because I can no longer find fvwm 2.4.x in stable. Since the upgrade, I noticed a couple of issues that I hope you can help to fix.

1) Each time I switch to a window on a different virtual area, it takes an unually long time before the switch happens. However after a few switches, I can quickly get back and forth. But, the swithcing fast as long as I am only doing that. If I do anything else, the same delay comes back. 2) I used move windows by pressing and holding left botton on the title and moving. Now I have to press and leave the button then move it and then press the button again. Is there a way to go back to my
    old way of moving windows.
3) VNC viewer does not work with fvwm 2.5. Is there a known work around.

Regards
Ramesh