Re: Using Ubuntu when I'm used to Debian.

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 05:30:45PM -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:

> I won't deny that the attitude mentioned above exists.  I have seen it,
> too.  Sometimes it is warranted, frequently times it is not.  But these
> people ar VOLUNTEERS.  No one is paying the people on this list to
> answer questions.  They do it because they want to.  They take time out
> of their lives to answer other people's questions with no thought to
> remuneration.  It seems like every time I see a post with your name on
> it, you are griping about linux, the way it works, or the 'attitude' of
> people on this list.  Now I am sure that you make posts that do not fall
> into these categories, but these are the ones that stand out.

Nor does anyone pay them to insult newbies.  I can only conclude that
those miscreants are VOLUNTEERING to insult newbies.  They do it because
they want to.  They take time out of their lives to insult newbies with
no thought of remuneration.  Thank god there are so few of them!

-- hendrik