Re: Can I host a svn repository on apache-1.3?

Jim MacBaine schreef:
On 4/3/06, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@familiasanchez.net> wrote:

Out of curioustity, why not just migrate the server to apache2?

Confixx and a few resellers.

Ah, does that mean that Confixx doesn't support Apache2? That's good to know.

There's another solution for your problem: install an Apache2 server next to the existing 1.3, and make it listen on another port. Use the Apache2 instance only for Subversion.

Roel Schroeven