Re: USB Card Reader.

Justin Guerin wrote:
Do you have any cards to test in the other slots on the reader?
I only got the reader because of the camera card.  I have no others (yet).
[I wrote:]
The one way I can think of to check if the card is still good (and full
of pictures) is to connect the camera through the serial port.  I was
hoping to avoid that....

Surely the card is still good if the pictures still show up in the camera.
Of course, when I went to see, the batteries are dead in my camera... <sigh>.

Thanks for all your help.

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.