Re: USB Card Reader.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: USB Card Reader.
- From: Wulfy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:33:32 +0100
- Message-id: <4430351C.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <441C7D58.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <442BF2D0.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <442C75F2.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Justin Guerin wrote:
Do you have any cards to test in the other slots on the reader?
I only got the reader because of the camera card. I have no others (yet).
Of course, when I went to see, the batteries are dead in my camera...
The one way I can think of to check if the card is still good (and full
of pictures) is to connect the camera through the serial port. I was
hoping to avoid that....
Surely the card is still good if the pictures still show up in the camera.
Thanks for all your help.
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack.
Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.
Share your affections. Voice your opinion. Leave your Mark.