Re: CD burning program

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 04:20 am, Andreas Tscharner wrote this for perusal by us
>---> Hello Debian Users,
>---> I used to use gcombust for bruning my CDs. Now this program is gone
> from ---> Debian unstable and I wanted to ask which program you use for CD
> burning. --->
>---> I use WindowMaker as window manager and neither KDE nor GNOME so I
>---> prefer one that does not depend on KDE or GNOME libs.
>---> Please CC me as I'm not on the list.
>---> Thanks in advance and best regards
>---> 	Andreas
For CD's I find XCDRoast excellent. With GUI and simple to use, and completely
reliable. .

Registered Linux User:- 329524
I must confess that I don't have the faintest idea what my purpose is or
what's going on, and I never have. I became comfortable with that mystery a
long time ago-that I would never know how any of these things fit together in
any explicit way. ---------------------------GARY SNYDER

Brilliant Debian Sarge 3.1