Re: How do you grow brocolli?

> With respect Leonid, what I find incredible is that anyone would humour
> any of these {kiddiwinkies|misplaced comedians|abject morons} with any
> kind of response, let alone submit four paragraphs of carefully
> considered reply.

Just to tell you, it was an outburst, and not a carefull considered reply.

Having said that, my response was also somewhat of an open letter to
the members of this list. I can guess that there are only a handful of
people who would continue this crap, and my letter was meant to
convince not only them that it was foolish, but also others. Also, I
am sure that the moderators will notice this soon.