Re: How do you grow brocolli?

Leonid Grinberg wrote:

Ok, I said it before and I will say it again:

This is incredible! I know so many immature people, that I am strongly
considering writing a book called "The Height of Immaturity". This
will have a chapter to itself.

The one about addressing people was just an uneducated person
(uneducated in the workings of this list, that is). Fine, whatever, it
was a mistake. The person who wrote about the melons made a joke.
Fine, it was appreciated (by some). The person wrote wrote about the
pineapples was immature (or maybe pineapples was first, I don't
remember). This is just stupid. I mean, it is poorly written, clearly
parodying the first three, and frankly, I like (I think) many others
on this list have had *enough*!!!

Please, stop this maddness. I have been on forums and lists for a long
time, and I have never seen a true flame war. I am afraid that this is
the making of one, and I ask you to stop.

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]

With respect Leonid, what I find incredible is that anyone would humour any of these {kiddiwinkies|misplaced comedians|abject morons} with any kind of response, let alone submit four paragraphs of carefully considered reply.