Bacula and tcpwrappers on Debian

Hi all,

I've found out that tcpwrappers were causing my authentication problems with Bacula (bconsole couldn't connect to the bacula-dir process.)

If remove the 'ALL: ALL' line from hosts.deny bconsole will connect to the director successfully. I reinstate the 'ALL: ALL' clause and the following hosts.allow file will not allow bconsole to connect:
bacula-dir: ALL
bacula-fd: ALL
bacula-sd: ALL

(I know I probably don't need the bacula-fd and -sd lines, but I included them out of frustration.)

What else should I include in my hosts.allow file to allow bconsole to connect to the director?

Thanks,
Greg