Re: Firefox always prints landscape

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Kent West wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Kent West wrote:
Using Sid, 2.6.11-1-686, cupsys

Printing from OpenOffice.org is fine, but whenever I try to print from Firefix, the output comes out in Landscape with the top part of the text chopped off. The Print Preview looks fine.

Printing to file a .ps and then using gv to look at that output is wrong also?

It looks fine via .ps and gv. (Good diagnostic; thanks. I'm still not sure where to go from here, but this was good info.)

Wel anyway you will be able to print via gv.
I usually use gv for printing but for different reasons.
I want to make sure it looks right before wasting ink on my 16 year old HP Deskjet Plus. Those 26 type cartridges are hard to find where I am ;-)

Ah. I didn't actually try printing from gv; I just looked at it on-screen. Now that you've mentioned it, I tried printing, and it came out landscape.

The clues thicken....

--
Kent