Re: amd64: needed packages for ati drivers

> > Anybody know which packages should I need to install  to be able to use
> > the ati drivers? I'm trying to use the ati installer
> > (ati-driver-installer-8.23.7-x86_64.run) in sid and I'm always getting
> > errors; I suspect I'm missing some packages.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> Did you follow the system recommendations?
>
> https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/linux/linux_8.2
>3.7.html#172702

Yes I do, but the problem is that the 32bit packages  that page mentions are
for RedHat/SuSE, I don't know the names of the corresponding Debian packages;
I've installed some packages with similar names, but obviously I'm missing
something, that's why I'm asking for help :)

Regards,