mod_perl

Dear sir,

It might sound a bit stupid, but I'm not that familliar with Unix/Linux. For
my actual project I need apache2 and mod perl. So, I installed apache2 with
apt-get install and it is working. But where can i find mod_perl? it is not
in the modules list of the apache2 manual and i couldnt find it in the
package list ot the debian webside. Can u send me the correct packet name so
i can install it with apt-get or mantion a possibility where i can find it?
Thanks a million and many regards

Tim Toennsen

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer